1. Tuition fees & Refund policy: All payments are non transferable to other parties and not exchangeable for other weeks. Tuition is per week, no prorating per day. The $25 registration fee is due upon registration and is non refundable. The weekly tuition fees are due by 05/01/2017 and are fully refundable until 06/15/2017. After that date there will be no refunds at all.
2. Emergency care: In the event of an emergency, serious illness, or accident , Camp Gan Israel has my permission to arrange for any necessary first-aid or care by a licensed physician for my child/ren while he/she is attending camp.
3. Images: Chabad of North Fulton is granted permission to use any individual or group camp photos and/or videos showing our children involved in camp activities.
4. Damages: Parents are responsible for any loss, damage or destruction by your child to any property of Camp Gan Israel/Chabad of North Fulton or to any property for which the camp is liable of charges.
5. Children with special needs: If your child has special needs please click here to email our administrator, Kim Urbach, before you enroll your child in camp. We are not equipped to handle all needs and we reserve the right to determine if our camp is a good fit.
Please feel comfortable calling our office at 770-410-9000 and discussing with Kim what the options are. You can also email her by clicking here