1. Tuition fees & Refund policy: All payments are non transferable to other parties and not exchangeable for other weeks. Tuition is per week, no prorating per day. The $25 registration fee is due upon registration and is non refundable. The weekly tuition fees are due by 05/15/2020 and are fully refundable until 06/15/2020. After that date there will be no refunds at all.
2. Emergency care: In the event of an emergency, serious illness, or accident , Camp Gan Israel has my permission to arrange for any necessary first-aid or care by a licensed physician for my child/ren while he/she is attending camp.
3. Images: Chabad of North Fulton is granted permission to use any individual or group camp photos and/or videos showing our children involved in camp activities.
4. Damages: Parents are responsible for any loss, damage or destruction by your child to any property of Camp Gan Israel/Chabad of North Fulton or to any property for which the camp is liable of charges.
5. Children with special needs: If your child has special needs please click here to email our administrator, Kim Urbach
, before you enroll your child in camp. We are not equipped to handle all needs and we reserve the right to determine if our camp is a good fit.
Please feel comfortable calling our office at 770-410-9000 and discussing with Kim what the options are. You can also email her by clicking here